Do You Have Nights Like This?
6 Major Insomnia Health Risks
1. Heart Attack
You’re 45% more likely to have a heart attack if you sleep fewer than 5 hours a night.
Poor sleep contributes to diabetes & impaired glucose intolerance.
3. Auto Accidents
20% of all auto accidents involve sleep-deprived drivers.
Poor quality sleep makes you twice as prone to symptoms of depression.
5. Weight Gain
Lack of sleep contributes to weight gain due to hormone imbalance.
Getting less than 6 hours sleep per night will age your brain by 4-7 years.
What the Six Steps Can Do for You
The good news is that you can escape this cycle once and for all with my proven program.
If you’re like the vast majority of people I’ve helped overcome insomnia, losing sleep is NOT something you need to struggle on with — even if it has affected your life for many years and you’ve tried everything you can to solve the root issue.
My personal experience of over 15 years bad sleep drove me to develop a cure to a problem that had stolen my happiness. Fast forward to 2016 and I am in great sleep health, and my Six Steps program has helped over 150,000 people cure insomnia.
I discovered that by implementing specific life changes, along with the use of special audio recordings, you can start sleeping better in just 3-days. If you’re determined to get out of this vicious cycle without sleeping pills, you’ve landed in the right place.
Here’s What Other Users Think
My Six-Step Program Will Show You
- How to fall asleep fast within 10 minutes of getting into bed.
- How to stop your mind racing with thoughts when you’re trying to fall sleep.
- How to sleep for 7+ hours without waking through the night.
- How to sleep well before big occasions and nerve-wracking events
- How to sleep undisturbed when sharing a bed with a partner.
- How to sleep soundly in new environments.